Smadar Prager, CGP
|Posted on May 3, 2016 at 3:35 PM||comments (1601)|
While watching ‘Rehab Addict’ on HGTV, Mr. Chester Bushman, Nicole Curtis’s 90 year old grandfather, said this heartfelt sentence, "When you are building a home, you are building yourself into it, just like marriage!"
I watched and thought to myself that there is no substitute to old age wisdom; that we have so much to learn from our elders and that there's so much unparalleled value of strength and support in keeping, mainta...Read Full Post »
|Posted on February 6, 2016 at 12:25 AM||comments (7894)|
There are three ways to respond when another lashes out at you, yelling and complaining.
The first one is to stay quit and indifferent, and allow the other to explode with anger.
The second one is to lash out right back at him/her.
The third one is to calmly and pleasantly respond to the ‘what’ and not to the ‘how’. Meaning to the issue and not the way the is...Read Full Post »
|Posted on September 1, 2015 at 2:25 PM||comments (1785)|
1. Always prepare cloths and backpacks with the child the night before.
2. Make sure going to bed is a pleasant experience (and on time!).
3. Wake up the kids relaxed & with a smile (music is always a plus).
4. Allow enough time to calmly organize (you too).
5. Don't skip a nutritious breakfast (not milk & cereal).
6. Send a nutritious snack with a loving smiling encouraging note inside.... Read Full Post »